Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Coming Soon.....

In honor of this nifty 00 decade.....lets create an All Decade Team. Might I suggest we begin with our beloved Cubs, mine for sure and maybe your favorite Chicago team as well. (Go Cubs, I will always love you.) Perhaps some ground rules? How about one player from one single year for each position. All 8 starting offensive positions, 5 starters, 1 closer, 1 middle relief, 1 manager. Your methods of choosing is entirely up to you. I have been researching on the Cubs website, Historical Stats, where you can scroll thru each year ever. Comments and explanations of your pick appreciated and encouraged. As this is a lengthy project, I propose we take a little time on this and have a special unveiling. Your thoughts? Have you got the stomach for it? The courage, the bravado?

1 comment:

MD said...

My comment about this idea is "Yes"